If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

So close yet so far away

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I have been working on the infobox all night and into the day and have come cloe to what I was trying to accomplish yet I think I am missing something in the syntax very very simple.

Basically I am trying to make it to where if you enter info into the box it displays both colums of information.
However when no information is provided for a row in the info box I want it to disappear from sight.

so far I have created these results below

1. clearing both columns from sight when nothing is listed
2. clearing a individual column at a time while leaving the other column intact
3. clearing all text when no information is entered, but displays only 1 column when text is entered
4. viewing both colums when information is entered, however 1 and/or both colums are visible when no information is entered

any ideas or suggestions will be useful

I am using mass as a test factor I added mass to ignac and left harold without mass as a infobox item

note also to get the other info to display just remove the | symbol that is listed after the (''') characters
Last edited by Guardiankrillin on Sun May 11, 2008 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

you are my hero. good luck making that work. that kind of stuff is just not my thing, though if other people perfect it i will then start posting some info.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Guardiankrillin
Lost Knight

Post by Guardiankrillin »

I am very close I think steve may have the missing link to what I am missing

note only worked with this code now going on 2 days
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i haven't worked with it any, but i will use the templates if you people make them.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982