If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
Sephone
Lost Knight

Font size.

Post by Sephone »

Oh great and mighty Steve!!!

Is there a way that we might be able to increase the font size? Or maybe ad a feature where we can increase/decrease it ourselves? I have tried to alter it using the traditional: View>Font size>Larger, but the txt on the posts dosen't change.

I don't know if it is just the school comp's, but I am currently reading about a 4.5 font here, & that is pushing it, even for me.

Seriously, I is old and busted already. I don't need my glasses prescription to increase to 'coke bottle.' It would NOT help my cause.

Thanks!!
Image<a href="http://www.wizards.com/magic/playmagic/ ... areyou.asp">
Take the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.</a>
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

As a temp fix, I know with a lot of browsers (especially Firefox and IE7) you can hold either alt or control and scroll the mouse wheel to make text larger or smaller. I'll see what I can find about adjusting font sizes. I know you can alter them in the text of a post you're making, but I'm less sure about general settings.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Re: Font size.

Post by Rusty »

Sephone wrote:Oh great and mighty Steve!!!

Is there a way that we might be able to increase the font size? Or maybe ad a feature where we can increase/decrease it ourselves? I have tried to alter it using the traditional: View>Font size>Larger, but the txt on the posts dosen't change.

I don't know if it is just the school comp's, but I am currently reading about a 4.5 font here, & that is pushing it, even for me.

Seriously, I is old and busted already. I don't need my glasses prescription to increase to 'coke bottle.' It would NOT help my cause.

Thanks!!
(ctrl) + (+)
?
Avilister
The Mitten King

Re: Font size.

Post by Avilister »

Rusty wrote: (ctrl) + (+)
?
This has the same functionality as the mouse-wheel trick, above.
Sephone
Lost Knight

Post by Sephone »

Hot.

Thanks Steven. That helped alot. Looks a bit strange, but biger is better.

(yes Chris, I know. "That's what she said.")