If you'd like to see a new forum or category, or think there's something we need to change or remove, let us know here and we'll look in to it.
Jennifer
Knight

Post by Jennifer »

Yay insomnia.

<b>I Am A:</b> Neutral Good Elf Wizard (4th Level)

<u>Ability Scores:</u>
<b>Strength-</b>13
<b>Dexterity-</b>14
<b>Constitution-</b>14
<b>Intelligence-</b>17
<b>Wisdom-</b>13
<b>Charisma-</b>17

<u>Alignment:</u>
<b>Neutral Good</b> A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.<br>

<u>Race:</u>
<b>Elves</b> are known for their poetry, song, and magical arts, but when danger threatens they show great skill with weapons and strategy. Elves can live to be over 700 years old and, by human standards, are slow to make friends and enemies, and even slower to forget them. Elves are slim and stand 4.5 to 5.5 feet tall. They have no facial or body hair, prefer comfortable clothes, and possess unearthly grace. Many others races find them hauntingly beautiful.
<br>
<u>Class:</u>
<b>Wizards</b> are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
Rien n’y fait, menace ou prière,
l’un parle bien, l’autre se tait;
et c’est l’autre que je préfère,
il n’a rien dit, mais il me plaît.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

so... many... spellcasters...

So, sorcerers, rogues, and wizards, with a lone cleric and ranger. What kind of party does that make?
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Jennifer
Knight

Post by Jennifer »

Kind of like pop-rocks...sparky and easily crunched.
Rien n’y fait, menace ou prière,
l’un parle bien, l’autre se tait;
et c’est l’autre que je préfère,
il n’a rien dit, mais il me plaît.
Deadman
Lost

Post by Deadman »

Sorry for rehashing an old post but these are kinda fun. I also wasn't part of the forums when this was created. I think my humility may have part in my stats. Not much but just a bit. Fits the DnD characters I like to play though. Also fits the boring as hell boy scout like behavior I tend to follow.

You Are A:
Lawful Good Human Paladin/Wizard (2nd/2nd Level)
Ability Scores:
Strength- 10
Dexterity- 11
Constitution- 13
Intelligence- 14
Wisdom- 13
Charisma- 11

Alignment:
Lawful Good- A lawful good character acts as a good person is expected or required to act. He combines a commitment to oppose evil with the discipline to fight relentlessly. He tells the truth, keeps his word, helps those in need, and speaks out against injustice. A lawful good character hates to see the guilty go unpunished. Lawful good is the best alignment you can be because it combines honor and compassion. However, lawful good can be a dangerous alignment because it restricts freedom and criminalizes self-interest.

Race:
Humans are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

Primary Class:
Paladins- Paladins take their adventures seriously, and even a mundane mission is, in the heart of the paladin, a personal test an opportunity to demonstrate bravery, to learn tactics, and to find ways to do good. Divine power protects these warriors of virtue, warding off harm, protecting from disease, healing, and guarding against fear. The paladin can also direct this power to help others, healing wounds or curing diseases, and also use it to destroy evil. Experienced paladins can smite evil foes and turn away undead. A paladin's Wisdom score should be high, as this determines the maximum spell level that they can cast. Many of the paladin's special abilities also benefit from a high Charisma score.

Secondary Class:
Wizards- Wizards are arcane spellcasters who depend on intensive study to create their magic. To wizards, magic is not a talent but a difficult, rewarding art. When they are prepared for battle, wizards can use their spells to devastating effect. When caught by surprise, they are vulnerable. The wizard's strength is her spells, everything else is secondary. She learns new spells as she experiments and grows in experience, and she can also learn them from other wizards. In addition, over time a wizard learns to manipulate her spells so they go farther, work better, or are improved in some other way. A wizard can call a familiar- a small, magical, animal companion that serves her. With a high Intelligence, wizards are capable of casting very high levels of spells.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

Too many spellcasters. At least there's some paly in there.

angelicyokai
Lost Knight

Post by angelicyokai »

Its because we're all geeks. If we all watched espn every night I think fighters would be thick on the ground. But then we would be lame.
[CENTER]ImageTake the Magic: The Gathering 'What Color Are You?' Quiz.[/CENTER]

“Live a good life. If there are gods and they are just, then they will not care how devout you have been, but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by. If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them. If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life that will live on in the memories of your loved ones.”
― Marcus Aurelius
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I'd like some more random tests to post/take that are actually GOOD, and gamer related (not that this one wasn't per se, just seen a lot of crappy ones out there).

Anyone have any?

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

No that was one of the best ones that I have seen.
Bishop
Lost

Post by Bishop »

Posting this because I laughed hard at the result.

<b>I Am A:</b> True Neutral Human Sorcerer (3rd Level)

<u>Ability Scores:</u>
<b>Strength-</b>12
<b>Dexterity-</b>10
<b>Constitution-</b>12
<b>Intelligence-</b>12
<b>Wisdom-</b>12
<b>Charisma-</b>12

<u>Alignment:</u>
<b>True Neutral</b> A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment because it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

<u>Race:</u>
<b>Humans</b> are the most adaptable of the common races. Short generations and a penchant for migration and conquest have made them physically diverse as well. Humans are often unorthodox in their dress, sporting unusual hairstyles, fanciful clothes, tattoos, and the like.

<u>Class:</u>
<b>Sorcerers</b> are arcane spellcasters who manipulate magic energy with imagination and talent rather than studious discipline. They have no books, no mentors, no theories just raw power that they direct at will. Sorcerers know fewer spells than wizards do and acquire them more slowly, but they can cast individual spells more often and have no need to prepare their incantations ahead of time. Also unlike wizards, sorcerers cannot specialize in a school of magic. Since sorcerers gain their powers without undergoing the years of rigorous study that wizards go through, they have more time to learn fighting skills and are proficient with simple weapons. Charisma is very important for sorcerers; the higher their value in this ability, the higher the spell level they can cast.