Actually just Pathfinder. For discussion of rules, character builds, and anything else non-campaign related.

Moderator: adam

Avilister
The Mitten King

Graduate Your Game

Post by Avilister »

Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

ZOMGWTFBBQ
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

wow.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

double wow
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

I'm still trying to decide what I think about this. Is it awesome? Is it monumentally stupid?

I think my current stance is that its hilarious. I favor Exalted as a game system pretty heavily over D&D, and I favor Exalted's Creation over virtually every other game setting I've ever been made familiar with. I am, thus, highly bias. With 4Ed looming on the horizon, I think it's a pretty good move for them, as a lot of people will abandon 3.5 for 4 and now some of them may try Exalted out as part of the deal.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I do think that it is a good move on their part for those reasons as well. I have never seen a gaming system slap another in the face like that though...especially slapping DnD in the face. It's awesome.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

thats what I thought... talk about dropping the gauntlet... of course I am not really up on how successful (or not) the Swords & Sorcery D20 line was and maybe that has something to do with it...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.