Actually just Pathfinder. For discussion of rules, character builds, and anything else non-campaign related.

Moderator: adam

Thael
Lost Knight

Building Characters

Post by Thael »

Since I am letting Paul watch my netflix Avatar discs and waiting eternities for him to return them I am taking up doing stepped progressions of characters to see how they look and to test my excel sheets

I am planning to do levels 1, 6, 11, 16, 21, 26 and 30. I am at 16 for my first attempt at this process with a Cleric/Warpriest pure build (no multiclass)... I will do others over time... when and if I get enough built to be bored with this form of exploration I will start looking at creating monster encounters and the like for similar levels... I will be interested in testing these characters or ones that others build when I have something for them to act against and I will likely randomly choose the levels I want to work with so if you are doing your own I would suggest you use the same target levels and have them ready to go in advance... I will notify when I am far enough to start playtesting stuff
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

intewesting.

too labor intensive for me though. i intend my dd 4th ed experience to be casual and easygoing. i made a simple build, and didn't even fully finish it for my character. and i don't plan on making anything else until the distant future.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I have had a lot of fun poking around those forums.
psn: aretepolitic
Steam: aretepolitic
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

and since the first one I did has access to the ritual without taking a feat I saw no reason he would not have ideal items at each level snapshot and I am picking them out as well
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.