Actually just Pathfinder. For discussion of rules, character builds, and anything else non-campaign related.

Moderator: adam

Amseriah
Lost Knight

Weekend day gaming???

Post by Amseriah »

OK, is there a game running on either Saturday or Sunday during the day? These times are really the only time that I have to do anything and I have been needing to do something for a while now. If nothing is going on would anyone be willing to do something during those times?
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

well if you were here then we would be gaming but nooooo... you plead for a game and then snub your nose at us... :P
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Amseriah
Lost Knight

Post by Amseriah »

I didn't snub my nose at you. I would have much rather been gaming with you guys then going to that funeral...I don't like those things, makes me feel like an emotional voyeur.
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

well I guess I can see how you would not enjoy going to a function where you are not the center of attention and that the person who is, has already died. lol
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Rusty
Lost Soul

Post by Rusty »

thael
is
a
douche