Actually just Pathfinder. For discussion of rules, character builds, and anything else non-campaign related.

Moderator: adam

Thael
Lost Knight

4th Ed Playtesting

Post by Thael »

Well we had fun playing through the first few encounters of the game day thing... we did not use the pre-gen characters which is why we did not get further (well Dani did but she joined late)... We have 1 Rogue, 1 Paladin, 1 Fighter, and 1 Cleric and then Dani is playing the pre-gen Wizard...

btw guys.. I redid my stats and they balance much better now... not wasting my racial abilities anymore :) ...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

i want to play the monk/bard!
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Paul Gilmore
Lost Knight

Post by Paul Gilmore »

I'm thinking of running a D&D game at my house on sunday's I've got 4 people from work already. I like this new system a lot i'm happy with what i've seen so far.

btw the warlock is the shiznit!
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

I can get close and should have a car soon... I would like a spot
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

this friday, aka today, if people wana make some 4th level characters and test out some mobs from the monsters manual for me I will give ya a reason to kick some ass. i will only do this is have 5 players so txt or post here if your interested by 10:00pm today
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

sign me up... would also like to see how some of the paragon stuff plays out too...
My Color is Blue
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

if you do this Jason give me a buzz... otherwise I will be playing Lego Professor Jones and the Curious Village of Adventures while watching Dr. Afro Samurai's House of Opera....
Last edited by Thael on Mon Jun 16, 2008 8:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
My Color is Blue
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

I would need 2-3 more people honestly. Call Adam and see what he is up to. Cheyne is busy, and that is everyone i have talked to.
Paul Gilmore
Lost Knight

Post by Paul Gilmore »

So D&D this sunday again at my house or jasons
arete
Lost Knight

Post by arete »

it would be better if it could be at my house this time. I will call people when i wake up
Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

Well for those interested there might be a game on Saturday since the expected Final Knights game is cancelled this week... and to prevent anyone having to run I am going to look into the encounter deck rules and see if I can come up with a new take on the Tower for 4th ed...
My Color is Blue
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

awesomeness. then you can start posting in the tower thread!
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Post by Thael »

For whenever it happens I have a beginning encounter deck built for people to level up on... I also found an adventure or so (besides the one already started) that can also be used... the results should net a level for those involved...
My Color is Blue