Actually just Pathfinder. For discussion of rules, character builds, and anything else non-campaign related.

Moderator: adam

rydi
Site Admin

Interesting Rules

Post by rydi »

Post any interesting/cool rules ideas here.

Stephen “Shoe” Schubert, Developer
It’s You, Not Your Gear: Treasure is reduced 10-15% and permanent ability score boosting items are banned. Instead, characters get a stat increase at every even level (instead of every four levels) and a feat at every odd level.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982

Thael
Lost Knight

Hmmm

Post by Thael »

I really like this alt rule... I would include either removing or upping the effective power rating of typical stat boosting items (I know the books are banned, referring to cloaks/headbands/periapts/etc) the +2 are rare in the minor but are there... make them medium and raise the +4 to Major and either push the +6 off the charts or something...
That which is not dead can eternal lie and with strange eons even death may die
My Color is Blue
I value Knowledge, logic, and deceit. I love to pursue wisdom but also to manipulate and deceive. At my best, I am brilliant and progressive. At my worst, I am treacherous and cold. My symbol is a water droplet. My enemies are green and red.
Avilister
The Mitten King

Post by Avilister »

Regarding Time Stands Still

The text of this maneuver actually states specifically that the users takes two full attack actions, rather than two full round actions. Thus the user is not able to execute another full-round action maneuver within the actions granted by Time Stands Still. In fact, the only maneuvers he would be able to use are boosts and even these would only augment one of the full round actions (there is some room for argument regarding Gerallon Windmill Fleshrip, but Raging Mongoose exlpicitly states that it has a maximum limit to the attacks it will add).