Actually just Pathfinder. For discussion of rules, character builds, and anything else non-campaign related.

Moderator: adam

adam
Lost Knight

DragonStar Character

Post by adam »

My alchemist/berserker is going to be a timid but talented alchemist that has a slight anger issues. I may make him an old man, but I don't know if taking up a 5 level spell slot everyday so I don't have aging penalties is worth it. He will not quite know what his alter ego does when it takes over his body, but generally approves of the actions that it takes. I still need to come up with some names for my guy.

The item that I would like would be an amulet of mighty fists that has between a +6 - +10 total bonus on it since they normally only go up to a +5.
Out there somewhere there is a Tarrasque eating delicious epic corn waiting to start a journey...
rydi
Site Admin

Post by rydi »

I'm opening up Item Compendium. Until the next item book for PF comes out, there just aren't enough items to really make 20th lvl chars feel unique.

Also, note that most characters shouldn't have hi-tech gear. Some armor is fine, perhaps you got your old set reforged or something, but these are fantasy characters at heart. If you ARE using a lot of high tech gear, then you are from off-world, either a part of the Dragon Empire, or someone from another backwater planet that was brought in to the Returners a while back.
Threading the Gerbil since 1982